Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Office Moving Along = Movie Moving Along!

Hey guys,

Well, the office is moving along and that means soon I'll have the time to start working on the movie again.

I got the walls and ceiling painted, along with the fan (a white fan would have looked awful against that blue ceiling). No, you're not seeing things. The fan doesn't have the blades attached. I still have to paint those. If you look a couple of posts down you'll see the unpainted office. These pics will give you a comparison...





The ceiling is a very rich blue. It looks darker in these photo's because these pics were taken at dusk so there isn't any sunlight coming into the room. I rather like how the blue is lighter in the day and darker at night. That, combined with the yellow walls (yellow to stimulate creativity) helps to give the room a spacious feeling.

I still have to put a second coat of paint on the walls. Then I have to lay down the flooring and add the molding. Once those things are done I will be able to move in!

I can't wait.

As always, I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment