Saturday, May 21, 2011

Good to Be Back!

Man, it has been a while!

Started working on the T-Boom model this morning and boy am I rusty!

I had forgotten all the little blender shortcuts and tricks of the trade. Consequentially, it is taking me a while to remember everything I have done and the secrets on how to do it.

Still, perseverance will prevail and after a morning of googling for answers I feel I am back in action again.

Now, I know there are a lot of things I will have to re-learn but damn it sure feels good to be back in the saddle.

So, although it took so much longer than it should have, here is a pic of the updated T-Boom model with the logo on his shirt...



I know, not much of a difference since the last image I posted (lord knows how long ago that was) but if I remember correctly, all I had was his sunglasses before. Now he has his logo.

It's been a long morning so I'm calling it a day. I start work again tonight so check back next week for more updates.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment