Friday, February 3, 2012

Falling Way Short on Figuring Out Rigging!

Well, time has come and gone on my hopes to get the Max rigging up and running by last week. I'm pretty disappointed in myself at the moment.

It isn't just rigging his bones that is holding me up. The truth is, that is pretty simple. What I'm trying to do is come up with a complete rig, one that moves his mouth, eyes, tongue, etc. It turns out this is much harder than I thought it would be.

So, for the time being, I'm not going to predict how long this will take. I get done when I get done.

I promise to keep you guys posted. Don't worry. I'm far from having given up on this movie. I fear, however, that I will be working on this for quite some time.

Perseverance will prevail!

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment