Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hey everyone,

I know. I said I was going to work on the face rigging but I thought it might be a good idea to try and test what I have of the rig so far.

Now, this is just a test. I wasn't worried about how smooth it looked or how believable the running appeared. I just wanted to test the rig, so I did four stages of the run and copied them over and over again.

This is what I got...



Now, I have to admit, I'm pretty happy with this. The rig is bending in all the right ways and all in all, for a quick little run cycle, this looks pretty good!

So, now I'll move on to rigging his face. Once that is done, I'll do a face test and if I'm happy with that I'll actually attempt an animation test that uses the complete rig!

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment