Saturday, February 11, 2012

Max Rig Coming Along!

Hey everyone,

I'm still working away on the Max rig. The good news is that I've got the first part of the rig set up and I can even put him in some basic poses.

Case in point...


So, at first glance, you'd think I'd be done. I'm afraid not. This is just the basic rigging. I still have to do the controls for his face and eyes but before I get started on that I have to work out the bugs in the basic rigging. You can't really tell from the picture above but the bones in his back legs just aren't meshing up right and I haven't even looked at the controls for which way the bones will bend. Right now, they bend in just about every way but that's not a good thing when it comes to animating knees and paws. Ouch!

So, I'm still a long way from being able to call the Max model fully rigged. As always, I'll keep you posted.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment