Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Still Plugging Away with Rigging!

Hey Guys,

Well, I'm still working on rigging the Max model. I'm trying a lot of new things and that is the reason for this delay when I've been rigging models in the past.

The things I'm trying to do are so much more complicated than previous models. How complicated? Well...


And that is just to get his limbs and head to move. I haven't even begun working on the controls for his face!

So, this is going to take a while. I will try to keep you updated as much as possible but I really have my work cut out for me. I'm hoping that if I get one model under my belt the others will be that much easier. If I ever finish this model and start working on another I'll let you know if that's true.

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment