Saturday, January 19, 2013

Broke the One Minute Barrier!

Hey guys,

I know, I said I was gonna hold off on posting any more videos until I had something substantial to show.  Well, the short hit a milestone today, I surpassed one minute in lenght!

Alright, not that big of a deal since this is going to be a 5-7 minute short, but I think 63 seconds is a milestone that deserved being mentioned on the blog.

Now, this is in every sense a rough cut.  I think some of the pacing could be tightened up on some of the cuts but I figured "what the heck" and thought I'd post it anyway...



So, there you have it.  All in all, I'm pretty happy with it up to this point.  I still have a long way to go until I consider it finished (if I ever consider it finished) but I think I'm off to a pretty good start.

Talk to you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment