Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Still Working Hard on the Short!

Hey guys,

Don't let the lack of updates this last week fool you.  I've been working very hard on the short these last several days.  I just figured you'd all be pretty tired of seeing 3-4 seconds of additional film so I'm waiting until I get a large portion done before posting any video updates.

So, what has been taking so long?  Oddly, it's not the lip syncing.  I think I'm getting pretty good at that (you'll have to be the judge when this is done).

No, actually, what's taken up a lot of my time these last couple of days is fixing the first two clips I ever did, the ones that were way too dark.  I'm not really sure why those two small clips are being so difficult, but that is what I've been working on.

So, in the interest of at least posting something, here is a picture of me doing my seemingly 100th rendering of a 3 second clip...


Isn't that exciting!

I'll post another video sometime soon hopefully!

Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment