Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Still Working On Animating the Short!

Hey guys,

It may be difficult to tell from the 4 second clip below, but I've been working really hard on animating the short these last couple of days.

As I'm new at this, the challenges I've been facing have been pretty big to me.  I'm sure seasoned vets would have all this down by now but that is the reason for doing this side project, to get better.

So, here is a new clip, complete with dialogue, the actual dialogue that will be used in the clip.  Keep in mind, I'm not a fan of my voice, but I will be doing all the voices for this short so I'll just have to get over that.

Here you go...




I know, I know, I need to start dusting off my mantle for my Oscar, but I'll probably hold off on that for now.  Besides, just being nominated is enough of an honor.

Still, this short video does have some problems and I need to determine if it's worth fixing them before I move on to the next 4 second clip.

I'll let you know what I decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment