Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Still Working on the Short!

Hey guys,

Not much to report really, other than the short has broken the 2 minute mark. 

The short I'm filming has only 4 scenes.  I can say that I have, for the most part, filmed scenes 1 and 3.  I did those first since both scenes use the same camera angles and required very little configuring.

Now that those are done I can start on scenes 2 and 4.  This is going to be fun because those scenes introduce Dr. Huffenagle.  Up until now, I've only been working with Jimmy and Nathan.

I'm trying to hold off on posting any more footage until the short is finished.  That means the updates won't be all that interesting and for that I am sorry.

I'm working as fast as I can so hopefully I'll have the short finished in the next three to four weeks.

I'll certainly keep you updated.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment