Monday, October 3, 2011

Finished Willow 2!

Alrighty!

What can I say? Updated Willow was the easiest model thus far!

So, what's she look like? Well, let's take a look...


As you can probably tell, Willow is simply a modified model of Max, except I've "girled" him up to make him look like girl (given him a thinner body and a longer neck).

Like Max, I was never really happy with the original Willow. That's because, like this Willow, Original Willow was a modified version of Original Max, and as I've discussed, I was never happy with Original Max.

How does the updated Willow compare to the old model?


As you can see, like all the other models, this new model is more realistic in the way the eyes, mouth and ears attach to the head. Plus, I think the shape of the body is more like a cat and less like a linebacker! I also think the updated color pattern looks more like her inspiration, the real Willow the Cat (see very first blog entries for pics). All in all, I'm very happy with updated Willow.

So, now all I have left to update is Jacko the Terrier and and a female character named Rocky, who has a very brief cameo in the first movie but will play a significant role in the second (provided I ever finish the first movie). I haven't decided which one I'll do first but it will probably be Jacko.

Either way, I'll let you know.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment