Monday, October 24, 2011

Updated Rocky Model Moving Along...Slowly!

Hey guys,

Well, I've been finding a little time here and there to work on the updated Rocky model. Not much. Just an hour here or an hour there.

Here's what I've got so far...


So, what's different?

The most noticeable difference is she now has hands. What you really can't tell from this pic is that she also now has teeth and a tongue.

So, now I'm going to look the model over for the next couple of days and make sure I'm happy with everything. Then I will add detail to the hair and color.

After that, I really don't have any other choice but to rig the new models. I'm dreading it because I don't think I did a very good job when I rigged the old models. Still, if I don't rig them I can't animate them so it's kinda an important step.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment