Monday, October 3, 2011

Took a Break from Modeling...

Hey guys,

Well, I needed a short break from modeling so I decided to try working with animation.

Of course, none of my models are rigged and I haven't done anything with animation in quite some time so I needed something simple.

I saw a couple of tutorials explaining how to set up a box to do a simple spin maneuver. I thought that would be fun but I didn't want to do a plain old, boring box.

So, I made me a TARDIS!

Yes, I'm a Whovian and to be honest, I loved the idea of building a model of the Doctor's famous time machine. Of course, I didn't put a whole lot of effort in building the model. If I had, I would have made the windows less transparent and I would have done a better job with the TARDIS lights (to include lighting up the "Police Box" signs), but I had a blast none the less.

I know, I know. This has nothing to do with Xam and Power Dog, but since working on this will benefit the movie I decided to show you the clip on my animated TARDIS...


DISCLAIMER: Doctor Who and the TARIS are the property of the BBC. I could only hope to create something this cool...ever!

OK. That was fun and a learning experience.

Now it's time to get back to Xam and Power Dog, or more specifically, Willow the Cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment