Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sorry It's Taking So Long... Rocky 2 Update!

Hey guys,

Sorry it's been so long since my last update. I wish I could say I've been working steadily on the movie but the truth is I haven't been working on it much at all.

Why? Well, it's October and that means most of my attention goes to our annual Halloween display. If you want more info on that, head on over to Hollinger Hollow.

But, since I had some free time I finally started working on the updated Rocky model. Here's what I have so far...


I know. I'm not very far along. Why is that? Well, unlike the Willow and Jacko models (which were altered versions of Max and Gibson) I decided not to use the Thomas model to make Rocky. Girl cats don't look much different from boy cats but there are enough differences between humans that I decided to build the updated Rocky model from scratch.

So, I'll keep you posted as the model moves along but please be patient. As you can tell from the link above (or from last year if you've been following Xam and Power Dog that long) October is a pretty busy month for me.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment