Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jacko 2 Finished!

Hey guys.

Alright, updated Jacko is complete.


So. What's different? Actually, this genuinely may be a little hard to tell, but let's take a look anyway...


Well, you can see his eyes are more realistic. What you can't see is so is his mouth and teeth. Of course, you couldn't see his mouth on the old model either but trust me, it's better. I still laugh every time I look at this character. I truly liked his old model. Of course, that's because so many of his flaws were hidden under his fur, but even his old model always put a smile on my face. That hasn't changed with Jacko's updated model. He still makes me smile.

So, now it's on to the last character I need to animate, Rocky.

I'll update you on her progress as I go.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment