Sunday, December 30, 2012

Recording Voices!

Hey guys,

Just a quick update.  I wanted to let you know that I've spent the last couple of days recording the dailogue for the short.  I have to admit, it has actually been fun.

Still, I'm not really sure how it's going to turn out. If you've paid attention to the blog, you'll know I'm not exactly a fan of my voice.  In fact, for Xam and Power Dog I will not be doing the voices for any of the main characters. I really don't want my voice in it at all, but I fear I may have to make a cameo or two.  But, for the short, I will be doing all the voices.  It's just easier for me to do them but be warned now, they're gonna suck.  :)

Right now, I've got all of Jimmy's lines recorded and I plan on doing Nathan's and Dr. Huffenagles lines today.

I'll keep you informed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment