Saturday, September 24, 2011

Max 2 Finished!

Alright!

The updated Max model is done!

Here is a pic of the old model standing next to the new model...


Man, where do I begin?

I was never truly happy with the old Max model. His ears, eyes, nose and body shape were all wrong. At the time, the old model was the best I could do but I always wanted to go back and start over on Max. He is, after all, the star of the movie and he was the model I was least happy with.

Now I don't have to worry about that. I love this new model! This is the Max I always pictured in my mind.

Here is another pic, this one of only him...


I'm pretty darned happy. :)

So, now it's on to Xam. I've got a lot to do this weekend so I'm not really sure how much I'm gonna get done.

I'll post some pics as soon as there's something to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment