Sunday, September 4, 2011

New T-Boom Model!!!

Hey everyone!

Well, the new T-Boom model is done!

As with the Thomas pics, here is a comparison of the old model with the new...


Now, I didn't purposely make the new model look better with different lighting. Like modeling, I've gotten a little better with lighting as well and the is the reason for the difference. Still, the pic shows you what was and now what is.

Also, since I had a few minutes, I created a wallpaper with the new model...


So, now I need to rig the new Thomas and T-Boom models. As you know, that will allow me to pose them. Then I'll be able to close his mouth and eyelids as well as put his arms down to his side. That will allow me check his proportions better and then I will try a test animation.

I know, I've said all this before. This is all going to take some time as I undoubtedly will find mistakes as I work, so be patient.

I'm taking the weekend off but I promise I will update you when there's something worth reporting.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment