Saturday, September 10, 2011

Updated Power Dog Finished!

Well, my headache subsided enough for me to get bored from sitting on my butt so I finished the work on the updated Power Dog model.

And, as promised, here's a comparison pic between the old and the new...


Of course, you can see the same differences with the structure of these models as you could see in the Gibson comparison pic. Again, the eyelids, mouth and expression are a little more realistic, but the differences don't stop there.

Updated Power Dog resolved something I was never happy with on the old model and that's the collar. The new collar has a buckle and some left over belt hanging down. It's not the solid band the old model had. Also, the costume colors are brighter. The darker costume just didn't look right on updated Power Dog.

Also, here's a pic of just Power Dog...


This pic is a better quality than the comparison pic. I had to scale updated Power Dog up to be the same size as the old model and that lost some quality in the pic. No such problem above.

So, now what? Well, it's on to Max/Xam. I'm definitely taking the rest of the weekend off so look back here about the middle of next week for an updated Max posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment