Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Started Work On Gibson 2 Model!

I know, I know... I said I would start rigging the T-Boom model.

OK, so what? I got bored doing that. It's not the most fun thing in animation. Actually, in my experience, it's one of the more frustrating things in animation.

Now, model building. That's fun!

So, I took a break from rigging (funny, if you look at my earlier entries I did the same thing a million years ago) and started the next model. I decided Gibson/Power Dog will be the next model.

And here is the beginning of the new Gibson model...


Not a bad start. He's coming along rather nicely.

I think I'll finish the new models and then move on to rigging. I'm having too much fun creating the new models.

I'll post again when I finish building Gibson.

No comments:

Post a Comment